Friday, February 14, 2014

The Reason I Am Single

THE REASON I AM SINGLE is that I've had to work on myself. Relationships are tough for some people. If you have any unhealed parts, it makes it's way into the relationship and destroys it. Either that or you choose the wrong person for the wrong reasons and that never lasts. It's taken me a long time and grueling work to heal. I've had to learn to love myself and my precious life enough to handle being loved by another. It's a delicate balance of letting love in without needing it. Some of you are natural lovers. Kudos! Some of us do the best we can. You play the hand you're dealt. I still have hope, but that hope is in me standing strong--not in finding a savior to make me worthy. I'm a work in progress and oh so grateful to have come so far.

Happy Valentines Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment