Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Trust Life and Let Go

So much of it has to do with lack of trust in life. It's like I used to feel I had to cling onto what I had because I'd never get another chance at love--but this is catastrophic thinking. I had to learn to breathe deep and trust life. There is no other way because the truth is... Love is right around the corner. In fact YOU ARE LOVE. You can trust life. You can trust God. You can trust the Universe. You can let go. You can detach. You survive on your own. You can stand on your own two feet without falling. So you want love, then love will come, no worries, but you have to learn to let go first. Learning to love is about letting go and trusting that it will come back to you. Loving yourself enough to tolerate limbo through self soothing... Enjoying now instead of clamoring for yesterday. Have faith that you'll get another chance-and another--and another--and another... We get to fall down a million times if needed to learn how to love, how to connect and how to relate. There is always another chance so long as we're breathing. "Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." And there is a net underneath us that catches us gracefully each time we fall. So let go, let yourself fall...fall...fall...allow yourself to feel the pain of falling without holding onto the sides (or onto your man or woman). Just let go and experience that which you fear and you will find that at the very bottom, all the way down, down, down... that YOU are there at the bottom and you will pick yourself back up. Let go, fall, trust, rise again knowing that you're strong enough to fall without clinging. You can detach. You can tolerate what's there. And there is always another chance.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post, Jenna. Thank you for speaking my language. I am a writer and blogger...my book and blog are about loving and trusting yourself...all to get to that inner peace that we have within us. I started my blog at the end of 2010 and one of the first things I did was create my slogan or mantra so I wouldn't lose my way. It is, "Let go...Trust Life." Anyway, enough about me...I just wanted to share with you enough about what I do that you could tell how closely we're aligned in our heart-space. Again, thank you. Love, Leslie Green

    ReplyDelete