Friday, April 12, 2024

Spiraling Up - Not Everyone Can Go With You


Along the path to my highest good; the fulfillment of my life's purpose--I make (sometimes) painful choices that are in my best interest but feel like devastating loss. I bravely walk away from situations and people who are unwilling to experience the level of freedom set before us. No matter how difficult this process becomes, I reach forward and walk toward that which honors the higher levels of freedom that my destiny requires.

I know who I am and I know where I'm going. I am not my ego. I am not my age. I am not my height. I am not my social status. I am a woman of purpose who gets things done. I am a warrior born to overcome limiting beliefs and to light the way for others. I want to take as many with me as possible.

This process of letting go can be painful; it takes fierce courage. Endurance. I mourn and feel intense sorrow. I muddle through the loss of some part of myself that once needed the lesson that they brought. I want everyone to be free. I want everyone to heal. I want everyone to grow out of old cycles. 

 I want a partner for this journey, but not everyone is ready. Some are stuck in different levels of fear from limiting stories.

Recently I stood up to a limiting circumstance and turned away from someone I dearly loved because the relationship was incapable of serving my highest good. The union caused me to be bound in a box of limitations that were not my own. I felt stagnant and heavy with whirlwinds of problems that I've already overcome.

I needed this man. I loved this man. The gifts he brought me were so many! So much joy, hope and happiness I found in his arms. His light took my breath away. His love is what I've been needing my whole life. Our future had as much potential as any I've ever known--but there is a caveat. He wasn't ready to ascend to the heights of his potential, and couldn't see his chains. If love was enough, I would have stayed forever; but I am not God.

I cannot wait. I cannot stay with this man in chains.  Only he can break his shadows. Only he can choose freedom. Only he can face himself. I must continue on this journey alone and heal my broken heart. 

I stood up for my peace. I stood up for my future. I stood against that which pulled me down, held me back and caused me pain; generations of cycles that weren't my own. Instead of taking the easy route of impulse, I took deliberate steps to protect myself and honor my truth, no matter the ache.  

No comments:

Post a Comment