Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SelfLoveU Life Coaching Sessions



Hello!

Well, it's here! The day has come! I am officially taking coaching clients into my practice for Self Love U. There's a lot of cool stuff going on, starting with me opening up a portion of my time, my heart, my space to those who are interested in taking their love of self to the next level. Those people who are ready to work with me personally to do whatever it is you need to do to get you to your next phase of growth. I am very excited, passionate and committed to this endeavor and can't wait to see the results in your life!!!

Here's a few bullet points about what I'm offering to my community members:

  • Life Coaching at the rate is $100 per hour.  
  • Coaching via Skype or over the phone (your preference).
  • Payment is made prior to session.
  • Session is booked 1 week in advance. 
  • Email me at selfloveuonline@gmail.com to book your session. 
I'm super excited about the healing and progression that will come to you as a result of our time together. I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment