Friday, November 20, 2015

Mindfulness Practice for Healing

A huge part of my healing journey from self loathing to self love has been Mindfulness Practice. Without this technique and way of life, I could never be fully healed.

Mindfulness does so many things, one of which is that it gives you space. Space between the past and present, between stimulus and response, between your emotions and your reason, between thoughts and feelings, between inner critic and true self, between self and higher self, between self and God, between what you want to do and what is effective--and so much more. 

Without a mindfulness practice, which I work each and every day as often as possible, I could only be healed up to a point. With mindfulness practice, I am coming in complete control of how I feel, how I react and how I live my life. I cannot say enough good things about Mindfulness and Meditation Practice. I do it every single day.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenna,hello, My parents kept fighting nonstop throughout my childhood,my teenage and it was quite painful,helpless experience for me.I kept crying nonstop and helplessly.I was sad.Now i am 25yrs old.They still fight and I still cry like a helpless baby.At times when they start the fight,i instantly start uncontrollable crying.All through these years i tried my best to solve and fix things,ask them not to fight constantly but nothing worked ever.My mother's blamimg,her negativity,the chaos i hate it all still. PLEASE GIVE ME WAYS TO DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM,PLEASE HELP ME,i really need help because this area of my life is sucking my happiness and damaged other parts of my life . HELP ME or do give me friend,pshchologist suggessions whom i can talk to and get some steps to come out of this problem

    ReplyDelete